The musical will be performed for two nights - March 23 and March 24.
Break a leg!
Click HERE for more information
Click HERE for the permission slip
Click HERE for the student flyer
If you have any questions, please email the CarePlus School Based Services Clinician, Brielle Senft at 201-816-4900 ext. 8563 or email@example.com
Please consider taking a few minutes to show your appreciation for any staff member who has made a difference in your children's lives. Although we can only select the winners, we take great pride in reading all of the nominations and hearing stories from parents. You can also encourage your children to fill out forms as well.
Click HERE for the Nomination Form. If you have trouble printing one out, you can stop by the Main Office to pick one up. Forms are due back to Principal Fabbo by Monday, November 27th. Click HERE to see the document explaining which job titles fit "Educational Services Professional" as opposed to teachers.
Thank you again for your continued support!
- Nov. 17: Parent Portal Opens for Grades
Nov. 13- Jan. 26: Marking Period 2
- December 15: Parent Portal Opens for Progress Reports
- February 2: Parent Portal Opens for Grades
Jan. 29 - March 9: Marking Period 3
- March 1: Parent Portal Opens for Progress Reports
- April 13: Parent Portal Opens for Grades
Apr. 9 - Jun. 12: Fourth Marking Period
- May 11: Parent Portal Opens for Progress Reports
- June 20: Parent Portal Opens for Grades
"No Drop-offs" policy: Click HERE for an important notice from Mr. Fabbo
Guidelines for Student Drop-off and Pick-up: Click HERE
TMS Handbook: click HERE for the new handbook. This was formerly referred to as "The Student Handbook." It has been reformatted and updated for both students and parents/guardians.
Parents' FAQs: click HERE
2017-2018 Free and Reduced Lunch Program (Comidas Escolares Gratis o a Precio Reducido)
Click HERE for Program information and application
Clic AQUÍ para aplicación en español
Home School Association - H.S.A
Please click HERE for the H.S.A Welcome letter which includes information about dues and the mobile directory. Be sure to check out their webpage by clicking the H.S.A. on the top bar.
Click HERE to see the Program of Studies for 2017-2018
- Students need to have their parents’ permission to use the services of Remind101. When a student signs up, parents will be notified by email through the Remind website.
- Parents are also welcomed to join the middle school’s account. Click HERE for Information and instructions for joining. .